How do I get involved?
- Review the lists of waterways available for adoption. Groups may propose a section of waterway.
- Call (803) 733-1139, or e-mail to submit a request for a waterway selected from the list or to propose a section of waterway.
- Once KMB has approved your waterway selection, submit an AAW Agreement Form that states that your group agrees to conduct litter pickups along the designated shoreline at least two times a year for two years.
- Before receiving supplies and conducting the first pickup, group leaders must attend a safety training and orientation session and submit waivers signed for all group members. Trainings will be held in April and August. Please e-mail or call (803) 733-1139 for specific training times.
- After each pickup, group leaders must submit a AAW Report Card online to document the number of volunteers and bags of litter collected.
Questions? e-mail or call (803) 733-1139.
Dedicated to improving the communities where our customers and employees live and work.